We’re happy to report that it was another exciting and successful year for WhiteWave at Natural Products Expo West, the world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products expo.
This year, our entire family of brands, including Earthbound Farm, Horizon, Silk, Simply Pure, Sir Bananas, So Delicious Dairy Free, STōK, Vega and Wallaby, were all in attendance. They shared and sampled an array of on-trend products to help meet the needs of today’s natural and organic consumer.
Here’s a quick look at a few of the new products shared at the show:
- Earthbound Farm Organic Chopped Salad Kits: These salad kits, full of premium, flavor-forward organic ingredients, have everything you need in one bag for a seriously delicious ready-to-eat salad.
- Horizon Organic Good & Go! Cheese Snacks: With real organic nutrition and five or more grams of protein, these new snack combos are a deliciously easy way to keep kids going.
- Simply Pure Sweet & Creamy: This tasty coffee creamer is made with real milk, cream and cane sugar, and contains no artificial flavors, colors or high-fructose corn syrup.
- Silk Protein & Nutmilk: With the goodness of almonds and creaminess of cashews, Silk Protein Nutmilk packs 10 grams of protein per serving from 100% peas.Sir Bananas: Every serving of Sir Bananas bananamilk contains real bananas and seven grams of protein. Plus, it has eight essential nutrients and is made without high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Almondmilk Coffee Creamer: These delectably smooth creamers are available in six flavors and made using only organic, Non-GMO Project Verified nuts.
- STōK Un-Sweet Cold Brew Coffee This cold brew is steeped at a lower temperature for 10 hours to bring out every drop of smooth, bold, one-of-a-kind SToKness.
- Vega Protein+ Shake: With ingredients made from real, plant-based foods, Vega Protein+ Shake is a ready-to-drink, delicious way to start the day.
- Wallaby Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt: This new whole milk yogurt offers a slightly richer taste that is further complemented by the blending of premium organic fruit throughout each cup, offering consistent flavor in every spoonful.
In addition to sampling a variety of new products, we also hosted a Bee Friendly Green Kiosk at the show. The Kiosk was in support of the Bring Back the Pollinators program in partnership with The Xerces Society, which works to protect invertebrates and their habitats. When show attendees visited the kiosk, they were encouraged to pledge to support pollinators. In exchange, they were give a complementary seed packet and $5 was donated to The Xerces Society.
We were thrilled to be among the 70,000+ industry professionals in Anaheim, Calif. that share our passionate outlook on changing the food industry for the better. As always, we had a blast engaging with our peers, consumers and friends. We are already looking forward to Expo West 2018!